You don’t know the affair that your partner is having an affair. If not physically but maybe your spouse is cheating on you through married online dating sites. Basing your judgment over a hunch without any concrete evidence is too risky. You don’t even have any clue or the slightest idea about his cheating ways. You might be wasting your time over a cheating bastard who is making a fool out of you. Your instincts are telling you differently, different from what your eyes can see. But how can you tell and prove that your instincts are correct. It’s hard enough to determine whether you are just too paranoid or jealous. How will you know if your partner is really up to no good? Read on and find out if your partner is cheating on you. Here are ten signs for you to watch out for.
1. Endless Excuses for Not Spending More Time with You – He’s excuses never seem to end. Excuses like he has to do some overtime, or he needs to go to a lunch meeting with the big boss. He can go on his list just to spend time with another woman. If things like this go on with the relationship then maybe it’s time for you to be concerned about his working schedule. He wants more time with his self or just wants you to leave him alone. Normally a man does not spend time with his self unless he has issues or the need to redeem one’s self. You have noticed that there is this part that he or she is no longer participating in making plans for an activity or a trip, where you can spend time together.
2. He or She is Grooming More Often – You may notice that your partner is paying more attention to his or her appearance. She has been buying a new dress and a perfume for no reason. Visits the salon more often and is always worried about how she would look. He who doesn’t really have a clue about designer clothes, is now interested in buying one. He who never used cologne before or the kind who never cares what he would like after a haircut is suddenly concerned about these things. Not that there is nothing wrong about looking good; but you might want to watch out for your partners “sudden” change in his or her appearance.
3. His or Her Passwords are Off Limits – His phone is always locked and if by chance that it is unlocked, he has already deleted the text history on his phone. If ever you discover multiple e-mails or social media accounts, chances are you don’t know its password. His computer habits might have changed lately or he is constantly texting every day. You can feel the invisible wall between your sheets. You go to bed and he is still in front of the computer. If he spends more than an hour on emails or busy texting when he doesn’t normally do this then you can consider this as a warning sign.
4. It Runs In The Blood – He is more likely to cheat if one of your partner’s parents has a record of cheating. If he learned it at home, most likely he would cheat on you. Doing a background check may be way off the line but a little knowledge about his background can really help. Ask a relative when you get the chance or a close friend of his but only if you bump into them.
5. Spends More Time on the Computer -You might want to check his computer’s browser history, if you sense that he is up to something no good. If he recently visited a married online dating site then there is a great chance that your spouse is having an affair. He or she may not be having an affair physically but emotionally. You might want to Google his name, and if it appears on a married online dating site then clearly he has been sneaking behind your back.
6. Not Too Affectionate – No cuddling in bed unlike before, you can feel your partner slowly disconnecting from you. If he does not touch you as much as he did in the past, then chances are he just cuddled with someone else. Your spouse may also refuse to make love with you. Often your spouse has rejected your offers of affection like sex or spending an intimate time with you. You can observe the situation for a while and pay attention to his changes.
7. Unusual Private Phone Calls – A little privacy is still important but if your spouse has been frequently answering or making phone calls in another room, there is something more to it than just an ordinary phone call. If your partner answers the phone with a whisper or whenever you are together he frequently ignores some of his phone calls. He is being too secretive and extra careful in answering his phone calls; he may be having an affair.
8. Your Nose Smells Something Different – Your sense of smell can tell you a lot whether you notice a sweet scent of perfume or a different scent of soap or shampoo. This may be a sign that your spouse has showered elsewhere, especially when he arrives from work looking fresh.
9. Sudden Change in Behavior and Attitude -Your spouse has been expressing an unexplainable anger from time to time. He or she may start to be impatient or rude around you. You find it hard to understand the sudden change and you sense a feeling of unhappiness. He or she picks fights for no reason and is too defensive about petty matters or issues. It may also be the other way around, a sudden shift of his attitude like becoming so sweet, loving and kind to you. Your spouse may be covering up for something unfaithful that he has done lately. His current expenses have increased or how he deals with his finances and budget allotment has shifted. This can be very confusing but if you know your partner well enough you will know that your gut feel is right.
10. His Garments Keeps on Missing – His garments have been missing from time to time for no reason but after a week you see it again in his closet. The chances are, he left it somewhere and there must be something more going on to the disappearing of his things. If he is always out and suddenly informs you about unplanned business trips. When he got back one of his boxers is missing but you see him wear it after a week. If this is the case then things are almost certainly not good.